ARN - Cold Blades

Dwayne Hope brendan_mcewan at email.msn.com
Wed Dec 8 00:59:43 PST 1999

I've done a lot of outdoor cold weatherr practice and have not noticed a
significant increase in breakage.  Warming a blade does not do any good
since it only stays warm for a moment; however, if you break in the memory
of the blade, I could see where that would be more affective.  Kind of like
flexing a long bow before use.  But actually warming up the metal with
friction is pointless.

Brendan