ARN - Ansteorra Rapier Site

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Feb 25 12:38:06 PST 1999

Greetings.

I'm still in the process of putting together the
Ansteorra-rapier site.  Thank you, everyone who has written
to advise, to provide material, or to provide copyright
permissions!

I am now in need of further assistance/permissions.  First,
if anybody has it in them to scan and OCR any of the older
Academy of the Rapier booklets, it would be greatly
appreciated.  Second, before any of the booklet materials
are used for any year's publication, I'll need the Author's
permission to use/reprint it- anybody who contributed to
past booklets, please contact me.  If you happen to have an
electronic version of your old file, I'd love you even
more.  Or...if someone would like to take on tracking down
the authors of the old articles, that would be even better!

Instead of writing a bunch of little emails, I'm going to
write one larger one here.  Listed below are people who
contributed to the last academy of the rapier booklet, from
whom I need permission to web-publish their work.  If you
have also contributed to past booklets, please let me know
that, too!  :)

Daniel of Cameron
Duncan Kieran
Hans Durrmast von der Wanderlust
Giovanni di Fiamma
Kayleigh Drake and Eisen Kringer Von Tauberbishofscheim
Arabella di Siena
AElfred of Chester
Llywellyn Gryffydd
Lionardo Acquistapace