ARN - Advice for the New Fighter

mbhite@arn.net mbhite at arn.net
Fri Feb 26 13:12:27 PST 1999

Greetings,

Here's my advice to new fighters, or my advice to the rapier fighter in
general..

 go out and learn all you can, share what you know, and of course have fun.

Dons, cadets, and all fighter are approchable.  No matter what rank or status a
person they and alway  under-it-all, and normal person <some more normal than
others>.  Besides Dons and cadets wear  the scarfs which  means....come bug me I
know my stuff, and can teach you .  Never be afriad to ask questions to anyone!

There is no one way to do anything.   Everyone who teaches rapier teaches it
differently.  Learn all you can, but only use what works for you.  Save what you
don't use so you can know how to defend against it later.

have fun and play safe,
Ld Marquet de la Heyt
Student to Don Donovan
Shire of Adlersruhe, Ansteorra