ARN - Advice for the New Fighter

Travis Walker travis.walker at netxv.net
Sun Feb 28 17:54:25 PST 1999

As a new fighter, I think this page would be great.

The info I would like to know is some care of blades and equipment. (Like right
now I need to know which way the epee is curved and can't find it anywhere.)
Another good thing might be some kind of estimated timetable of how long it
takes to get ready for competition.  I realize this will vary greatly with each
fighter, but the average Joe might like it.(Just call me the average Joe.)

Being relatively new myself, the only advice I would have to offer, is for some
of the newer fighters to realize that the Don isn't trying to embarrass you, he
is trying to teach you.

Thanks,
Travis.

P.S.
If anyone can tell how to bend my epee, please e-mail me.