ARN - Unmatched Pairs

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon Jan 18 08:46:14 PST 1999

Greetings.

I have several questions for the members of the list, which
I will present sequentially, over time.  They will concern
unmatched weapons styles, and how to handle them.   If such
a compilation of such information does not exist, I'm
considering putting one together for a future Academy
article.

The first I will address is case (florentine, 2 rapiers) vs
rapier/dagger.

1.  You have dagger and your opponent had case.  What are
your favorite attacks, defences, and what do you absolutely
avoid doing?
2.  You have case and your opponent has dagger.  Same
question.

Ly. Isobel Grace Hadleigh,
Cadet to Don Kazimir
Bjornsborg, Ansteorra