ARN - Scarf meanings (was Cadets in Court)

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 10:54:03 PDT 1999

Also simple, Worthy freinds and opponents, all desrve the honor, we would
expect for ourselves. the scarfs/belts are wearing a sign that says "watch
me" those who do not have these accesories to their garb, simply wear a belt
that matches their garb a bit better than some of us. I keep to my mid that,
one need not wear a belt to be made a peer, and one need not wear a scarf to
be made a member of the White Scarfes. weather we wear these "watch me signs
or not, if we are doing well, _someone_ will notice.
Darius (who gets entirely to wraped up in his own thoughts) of the Bells