ARN - Re:Robert's knee surgery

Robert Kern Wolfe at intellisys.net
Sat Jun 5 20:42:32 PDT 1999

> As I'm sure many people on this list can attest, the surgeons now a days
are
> doing wonerfull things with knees.  You'll be back in almost no time :-)
>
> Regards,
> Simone Valery la Rousse
> Rapier Marshal of Gate's Edge

Really odd.  I used to be a medic on an ambulance running 911 calls.  I
dealt with all sorts of stuff everyday.  In some cases I have had to perform
minor surgeries myself.  But the idea of someone cutting me open, really
gives me the creeps.  Strange that I should feel that way.....

I can't wait to get this over with...... My first tourney season in this
kingdom too.

Robert Wolfe