ARN - Cadets in Court

paul kaveshan pkjdw at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 19:57:59 PDT 1999

Greeting Volker

i apologize for the way that sounded.  Please dont take it wrong.  My words
sometimes dont match my meaning. :)  I in NO way am implying that someone
without a scarf/belt is less endowed with such things.  I know several
unscarfed/belted who are MORE of an example than some who are.  Ive seen
women carrying something heavy walk past a group of scarfs/belts and not get
noticed.  But try to let the King ( a powerful male) try to carry something,
and half the white belts will be fighting to see who carries it. (example
only,dont jump on me) :)

i feel the same as you in someways.  As a cadet, i have'nt seen myself as
something better.  Only that someone has taken an interest in my fighting.
Or they saw something that needed help.(I'm not perfect)

I also know MANY unscarfed/belted who cannot travel and be seen to be "hand
picked" by a Don/Knight.  That in no way makes them unworthy, just unable to
travel.

I apologize to all i may have offended.

If further questions. and dont want to tie up net,
pkjdw at hotmail.com is me.

Thank you
Ld James