ARN - Scarf meanings (was Cadets in Court)

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 06:33:59 PDT 1999

>From: LTThumper at aol.com
>To: ansteorra-rapier at Ansteorra.ORG
>Subject: Re: ARN - Scarf meanings (was Cadets in Court)
>Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:05:55 EDT
>
>Torshio the best thing to do is teach them the best way you now how, and
>tell
>them this work for me like this( or something along those lines) then tell
>them to listen to all teachers and anyone willing to teach them and use
>what
>works for them and remember the rest for devesive measures.

When I teach, I teach all the different ways of doing one particular thing
that I know, or remember at the time. Even if I don't like it. And I tell
them all the good and bad things about each way that I can think of. As a
teacher, I feel it's my responsibility to give them all the information I
have and let them take what they want and works for them. Each fighter
develops his/her own style, and I'm there to help them find their own way.

Toshiro