ARN - Scarf meanings (was Cadets in Court)

LTThumper@aol.com LTThumper at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 15:32:16 PDT 1999

That is what I was saying in my own words, but no matter how well you do your
going to always have people that will disagree with something. I'm not just
talking about fencing. Just don't let it bother you. Tell the new fighter
that there is two methods try them both if what we have tought you (even
though you and the Cadet didn't agree include him anyway) help you well good
if not well we can ether practice or try something different. Just don't let
one individual make you so angry, because we are all here to have fun right.