ARN - Re:Robert's knee surgery

LTThumper@aol.com LTThumper at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 15:39:23 PDT 1999

Me and you seem to have similar life's I have also been shot. Well hopefully
we both make it until were old, without to much pain. So we could tell the
kids about when I was your age I walked 10 mile through the wet snow just to
get to a war and then fought all day with no shoe Ha Ha Ha. You kids don't
know what it means to suffer. Well take care man you will learn to hate the
smell of a hospital, but the surgions do a realy good job these day's. you'll
be okay. Hay just remember follow the rehab programe it does help alot.