ARN - Training A Cadet (was Red Scarves)

LTThumper@aol.com LTThumper at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 16:06:09 PDT 1999

I agree how does one get noticed by a Don when they have found someone that
they would like to be mentored by? I mean you can always learn by everyone,
but I would like to be Cadeted by a couple of Don's not at the same time.
There is just two or three that I see regurly that I would like to be there
Student/Cadet. A long time ago a Don once told me that you have to find the
type of Don that you would like to be a member of there family. So how would
you go about letting them know that you would like to be one of there Cadets?