ARN - To Honor the Rose

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 14:30:01 PDT 2000

"Actually, Darius, I thought the Roses had come up with this concept.
Countess Sara mentioned the concept to me a while back when the Roses were
first discussing this concept and are even now hammering out details on
where and when the first tourney will be held.

Don Modius"

Hello Don Modius and everyone!

Larissa here de-cloaking from her lurking.

Indeed the Order of the Rose is planning on a similar concept, the first of
which is scheduled to present itself at Three Kings.  Since it is a 3 day
weekend this year, Master Richard has been working very closely with myself
and many of the Companions of the Order of the Rose to get this going.  So
we will be doing something, in one form or another in November.

The official announcement of this event won't be sent to the list for
another day or two, but Darius was one of the members of the Rapier
Community that I canvassed when desiring to create such a series of
tournaments, and I think that his ideas are a compliment to what the Order
is trying to achieve.

The way I look at it is, heck, the more the merrier, right?

I believe the second Rose sponsored tournament will be in the Star Gate
area, we are still working as an order to create and assimilate all of the
wonderful ideas we all have as a group.

I thought I would answer so there wasn't too much confusion.

And Darius, you write beautifully.

Larissa