ARN - rose tourney

JEFF FITZPATRICK donovanfitz at email.msn.com
Sun Aug 27 22:26:39 PDT 2000

I personally like the idea. If I could just put my personal opinion out I
think that the past Queens champions and one other single fighter of the
past Queens choice be allowed to enter the tourney. This would be forum for
the past champions to display themselves once again for the Queen they
championed as well as the past Queens to sponsor that member of the rapier
community that they held special regard for during their reign. Once again
this is only and idea of personal opinion. I look forward to hearing more.
Don Donovan Fitzpatrick