ARN - To Honor the Rose

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 27 20:45:10 PDT 2000

First let me apologize for being so tardy in my response, I have been a bit
busy these past few days.

You are quite correct Don Modius that the Order of the Rose has been in the
planing stages of a slightly different, but very similar tournament concept
for some weeks. I will be at three kings to offer whatever skill I may to
their most gracious effort.

It is my wish to forge forward with the tournament concept I have presented
on this list as well. I am in hopes that the tourney that I call "Honoring
the Rose" will be held at Elfsea Springfaire this coming May. From that
point, I would like to continue the tournament every two years. There is no
title on the line and really no great and beautiful prize of any tangible
worth, meerly the opportunity to celebrate those who are members of the
Order of the Rose.

The Order of the Rose has been most kind and generous in creating this
series of tournaments to chose the Defenders of the Rose. As they honor us
with their love and admiration I would Honor them with A Tournament where in
we fight to give them the honor they so richly deserve.

In faith
HL Darius of the Bells

Don Modius Said;