[Fwd: [Fwd: ARN - Ansteorra's Rose's Tourney]]

CADET1313@aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 15:50:51 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/20/00 5:04:50 PM Central Standard Time,
gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu writes:

> I believe two questions are to be answered.
>
> 1. Yes, the "By" was non-destructive.  And, no, Don-Sir Simon, the winner
> never was matched with him.  Sir Simon was only felled once in the final
> round by Lord Avery, who gave him a good match.  I remember Dominic, Sir
> Emrys's squire being matched with him in the first round.  And, there was a
> match in the 3rd round with the "by", but I don't remember anymore.
>
> Thanks
> Harry

Harry I have a pictuer of simon fighting the bye. :o)  and then there was the
two rounds that he sat whlie the other 4 fighters fought. that is what i
believe modious was talking about.

Pieter

PS: I remember the bye fighting as the bye 3 times
Dominic
Zane
Simon