[Fwd: [Fwd: ARN - Ansteorra's Rose's Tourney]]

Wayne Ross wayner at languy.com
Wed Dec 20 16:11:56 PST 2000

It was me!!!!! I did it!!!!!

If someone is to be blamed for the pairings in the last two rounds, then it
would be me. When it came down to the final five, HE Valeria paired the four
fighters who had one loss each against each other, and said that Simon would
face the one who survived, since he was undefeated and the rest of us had
one loss each. She asked if it would be okay, and I said that it was her
pleasure, and that that arrangement would be fine with us. Since none of us
was afraid to lose, I stand by that decision.
If any of the other four finalists have problems with it, please chime in
and yell at me, either publically here or privately, as you see fit. I will
accept that. Of course, anyone else, including those who weren't even at the
event, can yell also. This is an open public forum.

Don Duncan
Sable Scroll Pursuivant
Proud Holder of the Queen's Blade of Honor