ARN - Xmas

ELanghans elanghans at houston.rr.com
Wed Dec 20 16:46:07 PST 2000

Hummm.  Oh well.

Soooo...  Happy Holidays

Modius
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wayne Ross
  To: ansteorra-rapier at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 6:11 PM
  Subject: RE: [Fwd: [Fwd: ARN - Ansteorra's Rose's Tourney]]

  It was me!!!!! I did it!!!!!

  If someone is to be blamed for the pairings in the last two rounds, then it would be me. When it came down to the final five, HE Valeria paired the four fighters who had one loss each against each other, and said that Simon would face the one who survived, since he was undefeated and the rest of us had one loss each. She asked if it would be okay, and I said that it was her pleasure, and that that arrangement would be fine with us. Since none of us was afraid to lose, I stand by that decision.
  If any of the other four finalists have problems with it, please chime in and yell at me, either publically here or privately, as you see fit. I will accept that. Of course, anyone else, including those who weren't even at the event, can yell also. This is an open public forum.

  Don Duncan
  Sable Scroll Pursuivant
  Proud Holder of the Queen's Blade of Honor