ARN - Ansteorra's Rose's Tourney

JEvans5420@aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 16:13:08 PST 2000

Also, lets not forget to thank Ancient Guildmaster Xeno of the Blade.  I
think he actually may have marshaled more fights than me.  He is an
equivalent to a WS in the West.  And, he's ancient because he was one of the
first to receive that award.  So, he is one of the founders of fencing in
another kingdom.  A cool and righteous dude.

Harry
Post script - Anything written herein is subject to being wrong, mistaken,
misspelled, misplaced, misquoted, or misinterpreted.  Why not just delete
this post before you finish reading it.