ARN - Tournament Styles

Wayne Ross wayner at languy.com
Wed Feb 23 14:02:43 PST 2000

One of my very first events, many moons ago, was Five Star Tourney. There
were four man melee teams with fun scenarios. In my early, bright-eyed days
as a light fighter, it definately conveyed the spirit of rapier (to me).
Also, the To Save a Queen event this year is based on Aubrey's original
scenarios. While I have never been to a TSQ, I am led to understand that
this event, especially in it's early days, did what you are asking for for a
lot of people.

Duncan Hepburn
the Steppes