ARN - Tournament Styles

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed Feb 23 14:16:39 PST 2000

Well...as you know...this year is the final Lyonesse.

It sounds as if there's a possibility that whatever replaces it, could have both
rapier and Chivalric elements (note uncertainty and conditional statements).

Last Fall, Lionardo sponsored that challenge tourney at Bjornsborg, that has the
potential to continue.  For those who weren't there, we had small impressas
(sp...little shield things with our devices on them), that we used to challenge
another fighter.  We got to choose to fight in a variety of fashions...barrier,
in a circle, on the pass, open field with Italian fencing rules.  It could grow
into comething more, I suppose....

Isobel