ARN - Tournament Styles

CADET1313@aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 21:07:37 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/23/00 11:05:58 PM Central Standard Time,
tbretz at mciworld.com writes:

<<
 Details, details!  What, in particular, sounds like fun?  Is it going to be
 fun just because the combatants are exclusively using larynx-crackers?  Or
 is the tournament going to be structured in such a manner as to make it more
 interesting than the average double-elim snoozefest?  If the heavy rapier
 tournament is your selling point, what are you going to do to bring in those
 of us who haven't taken the plunge?  Are there other activities planned
 besides the HR tournament?  I have some ideas if you're interested, but I'd
 like some more details about the event.

 Etienne
 Cooped up with an infant for too long and starving for conversations that
 don't involve the digestive tract.

well i know we talked about an armor as worn tourney, some scenarios and
other stuff. We haven't pinned it down yet.

Pieter