ARN - Heavy Rapier Only?

CADET1313@aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 09:15:45 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/24/00 11:10:58 AM Central Standard Time,
tbretz at mciworld.com writes:

<<
 Actually, Pieter, only /fiberglass/ spear requires a separate authorization
 (unless they've outlawed rattan spears while I wasn't looking).  Larkin does
 have a point I hadn't considered.  However, I'd counter slightly by pointing
 out that ownership of the equipment is not a prerequisite for heavy rapier
 authorization.  Most people could get authorized on borrowed equipment
 without too much trouble.

 Etienne >>
True, sorry most of the spears i have seen in the past year or so have all
been fiberglass. I forgot about the old woodys :o)

And also true, I was auth'd in schlager about year and a half before i
ownedone.

Pieter