ARN - Heavy Rapier Only?

CADET1313@aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 14:06:20 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/24/00 2:44:36 PM Central Standard Time,
tbretz at mciworld.com writes:

<<
 That having been said, I've got nothing against a HR-only tournament, per
 se.  My question to Pieter (which started all of this) was from the
 viewpoint of someone who wants his event to succeed financially and is
 asking as devil's-advocate, "what will there be for me to do?"

 Etienne >>

And that question finaly comming back around :o)  the answer is yes. we had
planed on many different activitys for the weekend. :o)

Pieter