ARN - Women only?

Theron Bretz tbretz at mciworld.com
Thu Feb 24 14:56:10 PST 2000

>Several also, very strongly, said they did not like or approve of women
only
>tourneys.
>
>Amerinda

So, what is it that you want, exactly?  I've only been here one day, but it
seems that everything anyone mentions on this list is something you take
personal issue with, and for the life of me, I don't see you offering any
constructive alternatives.  Am I to presume that you want the status quo to
remain, status quo?  In that case, fear not.  Change occurs slowly at best
and there will be ample opportunities for you to continue fighting at
doubleelimsinglefightrefightdoublekillsoncebringyourfoilorepeeleaveyourperso
naatthedoor tourneys for years to come.  If you want something different,
shooting down and picking apart everyone else's ideas isn't a good way to
accomplish anything.

Your own mileage may vary,

Etienne