ARN - Women only?

Chris Backus cbackus at enid.com
Thu Feb 24 17:34:21 PST 2000

Amerinda's not a negative person, online or anywhere else I've seen her.
It's been an interesting conversation and I enjoy discussing almost anything
having to do with my favorite hobby!  I still really appreciate the
beautiful white plume she gave me for my hat after I admired the way it
looked on her.  Generosity must be a chivalric virtue.

Hawkins