ARN - Tournament Styles - HR only

J. Amber AmberD at flash.net
Thu Feb 24 15:35:12 PST 2000

No, I was not taking this personally, nor was I trying to twist your words.
I was reponding to statements that you made. From what you have said I
misinterpereted them and therefore regret the missunderstanding. After
rereading the post I see where I missunderstood what you were trying to say.

I also agree that it is up to the people putting on the event to determine
the style of the tournaments. That's as it should be. If a heavy only
tournament was held I would probably find someone to loan me a schlager if I
haven't purchaced one by then.

We were discusing the pros and cons of having a HR only tournament.

Amerinda di Praga