ARN - Women only?

Theron Bretz tbretz at mciworld.com
Thu Feb 24 16:00:38 PST 2000

<*sigh*>
Here for a day and already making waves :-/

My apologies to one and all.  While I had no intent of impugning anyone's
character, if any person thought that's what I was doing, then an apology is
in order.  Whatever objections I had to Lady Amerinda's post(s) did not
warrant such an energetic reply.

If anyone wants to discuss this privately, feel free.  tbretz at mciworld.com

Etienne