ARN - New Topic

Kevin Varner KVarner at planview.com
Fri Feb 25 14:00:57 PST 2000

I'd buy it.

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad

(snipped)

What would your reaction be to an immersive renaissance event that
emphasizes persona play and allows for fencing, but does not conform to a
traditional event/tournament structure?  I'm thinking of something akin to
an overall scenario and setting with goals for the participants to act on
within the grand scheme of things.  There would be no winners or prizes,
other than the enjoyment of participation.

Up front, I should note that I'm not currently planning such an event; I'm
just curious whether it would "sell".

Etienne