ARN - women only...

ameigh green ameigh6 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 16:48:00 PST 2000

I never intended what I wrote to be a suggestion of
dividing youth rapier. In fact, there are only 2 of us
in Northkeep and we are both in different age
divisions and she is fairly inactive with youth rapier
right now. I have been forced to travel many hours to
Texas to enter a tourney and it was still rather
small. I am not by any means suggesting we divide
youth rapier. However, I do think it would be nice to
have the option there of entering a female tourney. I
am not trying to say that women are not as capable as
men, but it would still be nice to simply have the
option.       Meghan d'Aubigny