ARN - Women only?

David Whitford Horoun at swbell.net
Fri Feb 25 16:54:43 PST 2000

True several said they did not like it...but a whole lot more took part. Its kinda
like some threads here on line if it bothers you then delete and let others enjoy
it, while you maintain your stand. Really neither side is wrong or right, it just
is, if folks wanna to any tourney based on anything as long as rules are followed
does it really matter? Is the tourney that important or is the people around you?
   Robert
   ( Who loves odd tourneys...as long as I know before I get there)