ARN - Re: RN- Fighting indoors

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 15:44:22 PDT 2000

The hall at the Canton Site is indeed of considerable size. It is also
considerable expense to rent the hall. This I tell you as a past Autocrat
using the site. It is also somewhat dificult to cooridinate a feast when
using that particular hall.

I have no problem fighting indoors or out. However particuarily in the
summer heat I would rather fight in the hall if it can be obtained. This may
force the hosting shire to raise site fees a bit to cover the cost. If they
have decided against using the hall I would most definatly beg and plead
that some of the shady area on the site be used as  a list field rather than
the large expanse of clay soiled field with no trees.

I would not Fault Her Highness nor the Shire of Rosenfeld for either choice.
I will be there blade in hand fighting to honor my Queen, naught else naught
more.

Darius

Isobell said:
<snip>
This same site also has a large hall.  Huge, in fact.  It can probably
easily