ARN - Re: RN- Fighting indoors

Laura Feldner layla at worldinter.net
Tue May 30 20:34:51 PDT 2000

I found last year's indoor Queen's to be a truely delightful event. In fact
I fought better than I usually do in tournament. (Enough to be bestowed with
the Queen's Rapier that day). So my vote is most definitely for fighting
inside the hall. I will attempt to fight whether indoors or out, but if it
is outdoors I will have to be very cautious since I have had my taste of the
beginnings of heat exhaustion at the Kingdom Rapier Academy that was held in
Sweetwater a couple of summers ago. I do not ever want to experience that
again! There is plenty of room in that hall and it sounds like it is already
reserved anyway for feast I presume?
My two cents worth,
Lady Layla