ARN - Re: RN- Fighting indoors

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed May 31 18:45:10 PDT 2000

My only response is....
Knees heal.
Brains reorganize...but what's gone is gone....

However.....Ya know...My thinking has been all messed up.  Must have been last
weekend's heat ;)
I have now come up with a master plan, and am exercising the ultimate solution to
this problem.....

I will:
hope that we expend lots and lots of time and angst fussing about this....
wash my car prior to the trip, then leave all the windows open upon arrival....
forget my rainboots, umbrella AND slicker at home....
not use ANY stakes to hold down my Easy-up pavillion....
bring my leakiest tent....and camp at the lowest spot on site.
bring only 1 pair of socks...
make sure that Emrys and Brianna attend and have something particularly important
planned for Saturday morning....
bring a paper umbrella as a sunshade....
loudly and repeatedly say how wonderful the weather is going to be, this time at
Canton....
not pack my stuff in my plastic tubs....
wear a thin cotton shirt....
make a tempra-based painting for the Queen....
get my hair elaborately coiffed....

Isobel   hehe....