ARN - Ansteorran Queen's Champion (was Re: RN- Fighting indoors

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Wed May 31 16:37:32 PDT 2000

This is becoming an excercise in disagreement.  It just boils down to hot or
slick/hard floors.  Either one can lead to serious troubles, either one can
be managed.  Are there really any points that haven't been made?

I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to fight it.  I had fun at
Octavia's on the slick floors, I had fun at HRM Kayleigh's in the BFT, I had
fun at Steppes in the heat.  I'm sure I'll have fun at HRH Allyson's
upcoming tournament and you will too.  I just think you're having a little
pre-tournament fun arguing.

Hawkins