ARN - Ansteorran Queen's Champion (was Re: RN- Fighting indoors

David Whitford Horoun at swbell.net
Wed May 31 17:06:47 PDT 2000

Hey Harry as for how a champ is chosen I would have you look at Inman III and
Drusilla
And no I never said no knee injuries-I was supporting Darius and his statement
about fewer heat injuries-and Ettiene brought up that ahh there were still
injuries so track the rest of it.
 Again I ask why no one has commented on simply moving the field to the trees
several people commented that it was like 10 degrees cooler there
  Robert