ARN - Cheap Blades.

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Tue Oct 17 12:48:25 PDT 2000

I ordered some of these cheap blades last night...so I'm hoping that my
order gets noticed before I tell y'all about this....

Blade fencing has unwired epees for $11.00.

Here's what they say about them:
__________________________
Hurricane Floyd visited our warehouse and reached some of our trademark
"Best Blades" This sale is NOT for a complete weapon! This is a Bare
Electric Epee blade, which normally sells for $$26.00. If we were to
sell complete weapons at $11.00 we will have to really cut back on the
amount of Vodka we consume
Great blade for a great price! Save A LOT OF
CASH by buying this blade for only $11.00. Hey! Hurricanes do have
positive results. For you!

I don't know if this means that they got rusted, or what.  They are
Russian blades.  However, at $11.00....I bought five.  I hope that
they're good.  Heck, with the FL problem I end up with Russian blades,
anyhow.

http://www.blade-fencing.com/cgi-bin/db_viewitem.cgi?938632175+en++

Isobel