ARN - new marshal's handbook draft online

Timothy Adams toadams at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 14:08:17 PDT 2000

>Dear friends! - your opinions are valuable (to me, at least).
I liked it, I thought the orginazation was well thought out, and
the statements concise, and straight forward.

>If you haven't looked already, please do! I am trying to get more >input
>and commentary before I write the final draft. This has been in >the works
>for a while, and I would like some closure in my life for once.  *joke*
heh heh  I have not played long in the SCA but I understand this statement.

I need to talk to the NR rapier marshal about learning/abtaining a field
marshal card correct??   the order is.
yellow card
field marshal
inspecting/auth  marshal
correct??  incorrect??

thought I should get trained in this so that others can suit up and have fun
as well.

Timothy of Northkeep