ARN - new marshal's handbook draft online

Chandranath russ at randomgang.com
Thu Sep 14 14:53:53 PDT 2000

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 09:42:18PM +0000, Timothy Adams wrote:
> Rapier Combat (checked)
> RC marshal   (unchecked)
> RC Authorization marshal  (unchecked)
> Heavy Rapier  (unchecked, but working on it)
> looks like the cards have changed since you last recieved yours.

Looks like it.  The new rules lump fiberglass and schlager under heavy rapier,
so that oen I know.  I'm mystified by the authorization marshal checkbox, and
cheerfully await an explanation of the change from someone who knows. :)

As far as melee practices go, the folks who have been getting together the
Northern heavy practices lately have told me repeatedly that they'll be
inviting rapier fighters to come to them in the future to do likewise.  I
think this sounds like a good opportunity, not only to get together and get
some melee practice in (if, sigh, there are enough of us in one place at one
time), but also to encourage some more crossovers from the heavy community.
I'm sure they're thinking the same thing in reverse, of course. :)

Chandra

--
Lord Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy
Musician in the King's Players