ARN - new marshal's handbook draft online

Paul DeLisle ferret1 at cox-internet.com
Thu Sep 14 20:44:55 PDT 2000

Hmm...mine says something in Latin (about wire-whippers, I think...*grin*)
Seriously, this sounds like tha problem we had many years ago in the College
of Heralds....a new submission form every week, and if you didn’t have the
right one, it wasn’t legal...So, next question: Are we integrating the Youth
Rapier qualifications into our current card? (Marshal, Instructor,
authorized youth & age group, etc?)

In Service, I remain
Alden Pharamond
Rosenfeld, Ansteorra