ARN - rant - was: new marshal's handbook draft online

Wayne Ross wayner at languy.com
Fri Sep 15 12:53:25 PDT 2000

For the sake of the person who is trying to get the Marshals handbook done
(me)... would you all please change the subject line of your e-mail if you
are talking about something other than the marshal's handbook. We are
talking about authorization cards, their color and flavor and smell, and our
eventing schedules, and how much we love Don Hawkins.

A little courtesy please.

Don Duncan