ARN - While we're talking about the new cards...

JEvans5420@aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 11:28:29 PDT 2000

I agree that the wording negates the dignaty of what we do. Are we courtiers, or clowns?  Given, Sir Kief is a well respected member of our community, and only now are we speaking up under Etienne's banner.  So, lead on Don Etienne.  May your deeds live on in verse.

Harry

*General murmer from the populace* "My God, Harry is talking about dignity.  Hold me, I'm scared!"

In a message dated Tue, 19 Sep 2000  1:40:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Theron Bretz <tbretz at mciworld.com> writes:

<< > Okay....I've got to say it.

> The "Okey Dokey" makes me cringe, too...

Alright, that's three.  Two more and we can form a movement :-)

Etienne