ARN - While we're talking about the new cards...

Hughes, David DJ SCC DH982420 at MSXWHWTC.shell.com
Tue Sep 19 11:38:42 PDT 2000

"This Card is your Official Okey-Dokey to Participate on the Combat Field at
SCA activities.  It must be presented to the List Officials to Register for
Participation.  You  may be Required to Show It to the Marshals at Any
Time."

precisely what it says, complete with inappropriate capitalization.

David Gallowglass