ARN - While we're talking about the new cards...

Charlie Cain larkin at webstar.net
Tue Sep 19 14:04:53 PDT 2000

Drew Nicholson2 wrote:

> Without intending any offense to anyone involved in the writing of the text
> of the card...

Good thought there. Must not turn this into a "Slam the Lion of
Ansteorra" forum as I was tempted to do with Don Etienne's statement.

> I guess my first qualm would be "What if that had to be read into the record
> in a mundane Court of Law setting or something?"

I would find that very ammusing.  Would love to be sitting on the
jury.

Larkin - who reluctantly agrees that it's probably time to change it.
--
"The age of a person doesn't mean a thing. The best music
is played on the oldest violins." --Jesse Andrews
larkin at webstar.net
http:\\web2.airmail.net/larkin