ARN - While we're talking about the new cards...

Drew Nicholson2 dnicholson at synectics.com
Tue Sep 19 14:20:10 PDT 2000

Sure, YOU would find it amusing.  What about a little old lady from Topeka
(since Topeka, KS is in Calontir, I'm unlikely to insult any fencers... :P)?

But isn't it just like a MidRealmer to bring up the possibility of something
being read in a Court of Law?  :P

purple
Scientists have discovered that time is not real, that we only live in the
current moment. But then according to that, they haven't done the research,
and don't really have anything to back them up, do they?
Pics of MAX: http://www.mad-techies.org/images/max