ARN - While we're talking about the new cards...

David Whitford Horoun at swbell.net
Tue Sep 19 18:07:08 PDT 2000

Allrighty here
 I applaud all of those who feel the need to take our Earl Marshal to task in a
forum where he is not available to speak for himself-so instead you get to here
me.
 Ettiene you do yourself a disservice by attacking a man not present to
speak-for shame that one of your station would do so
 Those others who feel the need to take Kief to task on this might wish to speak
with him as opposed to this. I will go to extremes as this man is probably the
nearest thing I have to a brother and I feel he deserves better than this for
the amount of service he has given.
  Robert