ARN - While we're talking about the new cards..."okey-dokey"

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Tue Sep 19 19:08:32 PDT 2000

Come on!  If someone expresses a critical opinion they must apply to
be Earl Marshal for it not to be considered a gripe from someone who
isn't willing to do the work they're criticizing?  They're not ripping
on Sir Keif, they're just saying they don't like the wording on the
card.

Anyway, it would be completely safe for them to put in apps for Earl
Marshal.  What's the chance they'd get picked?

Hawkins