ARN - While we're talking about the new cards...

Theron Bretz tbretz at mciworld.com
Tue Sep 19 19:41:42 PDT 2000

> (and I use the plural you I don't mean to attack  Etienne on this, but he
was
> the first to quote the actual wording so that is why I chose his post to
> respond to)

No attack perceived.  I first noticed the wording on a Youth card and blamed
Piet for it (complete with an ambush e-mail that he dealt with quite
politely).  I then filed this information away behind such things as "baby
underfoot" and "job sucks" until last week when I re-authorized and ended up
with an "okey-dokey" card.  So blame it on creeping senility for not
addressing it previously

> Another question comes to mind: does anyone in the Chivalric or Archery
> communities object to the wording?

Precisely what I intend to find out before making any larger mountain of
this molehill.

Etienne