ARN - Eating my words

Wayne wayner at languy.com
Tue Sep 19 20:09:47 PDT 2000

Thank you for admitting fault, Etienne. I personally was holding my opinion
on this thread until I saw you face to face. I believe that I still might
have an opinion on the subject when I see you at the WS circle at Bryn
Gwlad.

Now, for the sake of your getting a valid survey:

I have no issue with the wording of the authorization card. Among all the
other blatant mundanities that I selectively ignore, this little
colloquialism honestly never struck me as being wrong in any way.

Don Duncan Hepburn
the Steppes of Ansteorra
Holder of Queen Allyson's Blade of Honor
Sable Scroll Pursuivant