ARN - While we're talking about the new cards..."okey-dokey"

ELanghans elanghans at houston.rr.com
Tue Sep 19 21:00:15 PDT 2000

Simple solution.  Just change the damn cards.  Ansgar.  Send the next batch
out to the printers sans the silly Intro.  If there are costs I am certain
we can help find individuals to defray the cost.  Hell just send me the
electronic version and I'll do it myself.

Bye for now.  San Francisco calls. Be back in a week.

Momomomodius